ISO - 14001
Al-Tawi got certified with ISO 14001 the Environmental Management System as one of the first Ready Mix
Concrete Company in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in 2008 by TUV NORD. Control of dust, development of
green belt, recycling of the natural resources, decreasing the spillage of all materials, raising the objectives
& targets, monitoring analysis & improvements, corrective & preventive actions, training of employees and
continuous checking makes Al-Tawi different from others.
• Implement the Environmental Management System in the company as per ISO 14001 standard.
• Promote environmental protection & minimise the environmental impacts associated with the company’s operation.
• Reduce the generation of waste to techno-economically feasible minimum levels.
• Ensure compliance to applicable environmental legislation enforce by the local authority & industry codes or practices.
• Provide environmental training to all employees to maximize the environmental protection & to convey the implication of environmental
policy & EMS.
• Respond positively to the concerns of all interested parties including neighbours, local community & law enforcing authorities.